The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) is the lead Federal agency charged with improving the safety and quality of America's health care system. This year they accepted new peer-reviewed science to determine the safety of vaccines, but Down syndrome was not a consideration.
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) Sunday, May 24 2020
Office of Communications
5600 Fishers Lane, 7th Floor
Rockville, MD 20857
Stephanie Chang, M.D., MPH
Director, EPC Program
Center for Evidence and Practice Improvement
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
5600 Fishers Lane
Rockville, MD 20857
Phone: (301) 427-1490
Fax: (301) 427-1520
Subject: HIGH PRIORITY “Safety of Vaccines Used for Routine Immunizations in the United States” May 25, 2020 (EDITED for May 27, 2020)
To whom it may concern,
In an effort to meet the extended timeline for systematic review of vaccines, I am presenting you with peer reviewed scientific evidence that shows a clear and imminent danger to vaccines for people with Down Syndrome. As you consider the safety of vaccines used for routine immunizations in the United States for this year and for the years to come, please consider that no study of vaccines for children with Down Syndrome has concluded with the evidence of safety or efficacy, but considerable peer-reviewed evidence to the contrary. I ask that you review the evidence below, which shows the unavoidable harm that vaccines impose upon people with Down Syndrome.
Firstly, people with Down Syndrome are in immediate danger of extinction and will be the first humans to apply for the Endangered List, therefore, it is our collective human responsibility to protect them to the best of our ability.
Secondly, while Down Syndrome is the most common chromosomal disorder in the world, the complexity of their immune systems are still not well known, as the human genome was only recently declared complete on April 14, 2003.
A lack of studies to include individuals with Down Syndrome, has prompted the NIH (during the Fiscal Year 2018 Omnibus Appropriations Report) to fund further research into the immune system dysregulation in Down Syndrome research, but does not address the need for vaccine safety studies, or the interactions between vaccines, adjuvants and antibodies relative to the compromised immune system of individuals with Down syndrome. Many of the serious side effects of vaccines stated by the manufacturer, which are considered “rare” incidences, are common to the diagnosis of Down syndrome due to the intrinsic defect of the immune system in these “rare” children. Without clinical studies on vaccines and Down syndrome, there is no way to claim their safety and efficacy, or whether vaccine ingredients can either hyper-stimulate (or excite) disease that presents naturally in the altered gene overexpression of Down syndrome at birth. Vaccines may compound the risk for disease or create a cascade effect of adverse effects (cytokine storm) that will likely be attributed to the diagnosis of Down syndrome, instead of the vaccine stimulants and excipients.
In other words, how can vaccines be confidently administered to these children to prevent disease, and simultaneously provoke it?
In May 2009, The National Institutes of Health recognized the intrinsic defect of the immune system in children with Down Syndrome, and then in March of 2018 BMC Molecular Science published research of a mitochondrial disorder. Research papers relative to Down syndrome, since coding the human genome in 1990, show how little we still know regarding the unique congenital impairment of the immune system in Down syndrome.
According to Merck, FDA, CDC, the package insert for the MMR vaccine as well as other vaccines on the schedule, list congenital immune system problems as a contraindication for serious side effects, yet vaccines are now required to access special education for all children with Down Syndrome in Washington State and across the nation.
Considering that vaccines were introduced to humanity in the 18th century, and Down Syndrome has alwaysbeen a part of the human condition, it can be inferred that medical experimentation in the past two centuries upon the intellectually disabled, people who are often unable to provide informed consent to vaccines, is an egregious crime against humanity by the medical and scientific community. Yet this medical experimentation continues today, subjecting these children to great harm before they can receive a free and appropriate education.
Concerned parents do the research, they will then turn to their doctor for guidance and show him the evidence, but then immediately dismissed as ignorant. The doctor will not read the evidence, not give her child a life-saving medical exemption, and mothers leave feeling defeated knowing their child is at high risk for vaccine injury. No one is listening, and the pressure to vaccinate grows considerably each year that passes.
Concerned parents then take the research to their legislators those who can protect their medical rights but are ignored or shamed as laws continue to pass that will further remove their right to make a decision that will protect their child. Ironically, these doctors and politicians claim that this is to save “the immune-compromised”, while ignoring the most common chromosomal disorder of the immune system in the world, Down syndrome.
Our concerns (supported by many peer-reviewed studies), are ignored by the medical, scientific and political community while the media promotes fear, or publicly shamed and puts further distance between the truth and justice. It’s not just the child who suffers, but the entire family.
Who then can parents turn to? Is any wonder why we don’t trust doctors, politician or the mainstream media? They have simply lost our trust. So we turn now to you, in committee.
Please consider that without understanding how vaccines and their accompanying adjuvants, including aluminum, will impact the dysregulated immune system of a person with Down Syndrome, we cannot confidently say whether vaccines are contributing to their health, or if it is a contributing factor in their extinction.
· There is no evidence in clinical studies to ensure the safety of either live-attenuated vaccines, inactivated vaccines, subunit, recombinant, polysaccharide, conjugate or toxoid vaccines considering the impaired mitogen-induced T cell proliferation associated with the abnormal immune system related to Down syndrome.
· There is no evidence in clinical studies for single or multiple (combined) dose vaccines that are safe for the immune system of Down syndrome or the long-term effect of the 72 doses on the CDC schedule because no motoring system for it exists.
· There is no evidence in clinical studies that warrant an increase in vaccine dosages, or additionalvaccine boosters in an attempt to stimulate the dysregulated immune system of Down syndrome, without clearly understanding that immune system or the effect of increase in vaccination with that intention. To do so without clinical studies or the parents informed consent, is medical malpractice.
· There is no evidence in clinical studies to demonstrate that the aluminum adjuvant (AI3 and related metals) are safe to inject into infants born with Down syndrome in an attempt to stimulate the compromised immune system. There is, however, evidence in clinical studies demonstrate that aluminum accelerates lipid oxidation causing autoinflammation, which is common in Down syndrome.
· There is no evidence in clinical studies that can confidently determine that additional vaccine adjuvantsand ingredients, such as preservatives-stabilizers—formaldehyde-residual antibiotics-and residual cell cultures from animal cells and MRC-5 human cells, can interact safely within with the gene overexpression of the immune system in Down syndrome, risking Autoimmune Syndrome Induced by adjuvants (ASIA) which puts them at greater risk for AD, or be of no benefit to them at all.
· There IS however, published scientific evidence that shows a decreased antibody response to vaccines in DS, making the risk, not worth the benefit. The risk of vaccine injury for children with Down syndrome increases with each exposure they have to the common adjuvants like heavy metals, DNA particulates, antibiotics, formaldehyde, preservatives and many other questionable adjuvants. This cannot be ignored.
You are aware that current legislation is mandating vaccination as a requirement for a children to enter school. But for families of children with Down Syndrome, it may also prevent their child from receiving the needed therapies and interventions their child needs if parents should question the safety of vaccines and choose not to participate. Essentially asking them to choose between health, or an education for their child.
It is no longer acceptable for the self-assure hubris among the medical, scientific and political community to claim that vaccines are “safety and effective” for children with Down Syndrome. Clearly, more studies are not only prudent at this time, but it is also the moral duty of those we trust our children’s lives to, and these children deserve our respect and protection.
After a comment made by Alan Dershowitz ESQ last week, it is clear that we now live in a country where a child with Down syndrome can be taken by authorities and separated from his family by force, and have a vaccine “plunged into his arm” against his will or the will of his family. Disregarding the existing peer-reviewed science that shows an extraordinarily high risk of significant vaccine injury or death for a child with Down syndrome. Yet more legislation is restricting and/or preventing parents from making medical decisions for the wellbeing and future for their child in a tyrannical healthcare system that doesn’t value good science, or DS.
This is not only reminiscent of WW2, but is “warp speed” ahead toward genocide for all people with Down syndrome soon to result in their extermination.
THEREFORE, WE ARE DECLARING…
AN IMMEDIATE MORATORIUM OF VACCINES FOR ALL PEOPLE WITH DOWN SYNDROME: pending further research into the “safe and effective” vaccines on the current CDC schedule and all subsequent vaccines (including individual adjuvants) to identify the effects of these substances in the context of the documented intrinsic defect to the immune system evident in Down Syndrome as described and postulated by the scientific community. To grant a world-wide medical exemption from vaccines and to cease-and-desist from further vaccine experimentation upon children and adults with Down Syndrome until the related issues of safety and efficacy of vaccines and Down Syndrome is resolved, and enforced by the prosecution of law to assure parents that it cannot take place without their knowledge behind closed doors. (Daniel 2:22)
Failing to do so, while continuing to recommend, mandate or even force a vaccine upon a person with Down Syndrome is a crime against humanity and violates the Nuremburg codes of 1947, and the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights, article 3.
If action is not taken immediately, and vaccines continue to be tested upon the most vulnerable members of our society (and throughout the world), it may soon become a historic event in human history where we can finally have a world without Down syndrome through this silent genocide by vaccine or abortion, contributing to the extinction of an endangered people.
People with Down syndrome are the key to unlocking Medicine, and they are also the key to unlocking the human spirit. But that is accomplished through innovation, not experimentation.
Your help and influence in protecting all children and adults with Down Syndrome, will prevent this from happening, and I sincerely thank you for your consideration of what I have presented to you here, as I eagerly wait for your reply on this serious matter.
Independent researcher, writer, activist
and parent of a child with Down Syndrome in Washington State.
References for Congenital Immunodeficiency and Immune Dysregulation in Down Syndrome
1. Altered Expression of Immune related Genes in Children with Down Syndrome: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0107218 Published: September 15, 2014 Bruna Lancia Zampieri,Joice Matos Biselli-Périco,Jorge Estefano Santana de Souza,Matheus Carvalho Bürger,Wilson Araújo Silva Júnior,Eny Maria Goloni-Bertollo,Érika Cristina Pavarino
2. Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Down Syndrome: https://molmed.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s10020-018-0004-y BMC-Molecular Medicine 24, Article number 2 (2018) Antonella Izzo, Nunzia Mollo, Maria Nitti, Simona Paladino, Gaetano Calì, Rita Genesio, Ferdinando Bonfiglio, Rita Cicatiello, Maria Barbato, Viviana Sarnataro, Anna Conti & Lucio Nitsch
3. Intrinsic Defect of the immune system in children with Down Syndrome: a review
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2759463/ PMCID: PMC2759463 (May 2009) M A A Kusters,* R H J Verstegen,* E F A Gemen,† and E de Vries*
4. Infections and Immunodeficiency in Down Syndrome:https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3074212/ G Ram and J Chinen 2011 Apr; 164(1): 9–16. PMCID: PMC3074212 (authors ignorantly suggest more vaccines, without understanding the unique immune system of people with Down Syndrome)
5. Down Syndrome is an Immune Disorder, Not a Brain Disorder: https://themighty.com/2018/02/down-syndrome-study-immune-system-dysfunction/ Elizabeth Cassidy Feb 6, 2018
6. Down Syndrome, The Immune Disorder: American Scientist, https://www.americanscientist.org/article/down-syndrome-the-immune-system-disorder Katie L. Burke
7. Immune Evaluation and Vaccine Responses in Down Syndrome: Evidence of Immunodeficiency?https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3909669/ Avni Y. Joshi,a,* Roshini S. Abraham,b Melissa R. Snyder,b and Thomas G. Boycea PMCID: PMC3909669 Published online 2011 May 17
8. Immunodeficiency and Down Syndrome: https://pedemmorsels.com/immunodeficiency-and-down-syndrome/Pediatric EM Morsels by Sean M. Fox Dec 21, 2012 http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3074212/
9. New Study Redefines Down Syndrome as Immune System Disorder: CRNIC Institute December 26, 2017 09:00 ET | Source: https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2017/12/26/1274597/0/en/New-study-redefines-Down-syndrome-as-immune-system-disorder.html Global Down Syndrome Foundation Kathy Green https://www.globaldownsyndrome.org/2017/12/26/ CRNIC Immunological Impacts https://medschool.cuanschutz.edu/linda-crnic-institute/research/faculty#immune
10. Frontiers in Pediatrics-pediatric immunology: Review Article Front. PediatricsD 27 February 2020
Dean Huggard, Derek G. Doherty and Eleanor J. Molloy
Pediatrics, Trinity College, The University of Dublin, Dublin, Ireland2Trinity Translational Medicine Institute (TTMI), Trinity College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland3Paediatrics, Children's Hospital Ireland at Crumlin and Tallaght, Dublin, Ireland4National Children's Research Centre Dublin, Dublin, Ireland5Coombe Women and Infants University Hospital, Dublin, Ireland https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fped.2020.00073/full
11. Autoimmunity puzzle in Down Syndrome.
https://library.down-syndrome.org/en-us/research-practice/12/2/autoimmunity-puzzle-down-syndrome/ Badiu, C, Verzea, S, Picu, M, and Pencea, C. (2010) Down Syndrome Research and Practice, 12(2), 98-102. doi:10.3104/case-studies.2138
12. Endotoxins in Commercial Vaccines, Sepsis and Down Syndrome
13. Down Syndrome, autoimmunity and T regulatory cellshttps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3445000/ F P Pellegrini,* M Marinoni,* V Frangione,† A Tedeschi,† V Gandini,* F Ciglia,* L Mortara,† R S Accolla,† and L Nespoli 2012 Sep
14. Myelin Is a Preferential Target of Aluminum-Mediated Oxidative Damagehttps://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9264541/ PMID 9264541 Aug 15, 1997
18. Pediatric Reference Ranges for Proinflammatory and Anti-Inflammatory Cytokines http://vaccinepapers.org/wp-content/uploads/Pediatric-Reference-Ranges-for-Proinflammatory-nd-Anti-Inflammatory-Cytokines-in-Cerebrospinal-Fluid.pdf
20. Increased Pro-Inflammatory Cytokine Production in Down Syndrome Children Upon Stimulation With Live Influenza A Virus Chantal J M Broers 1, Reinoud J B J Gemke, Michel E Weijerman, Koen F van der Sluijs, A Marceline van Furth
22. Down Syndrome and Co-Existent Autoimmune Disease:
References to extended Trisomy 21 research and vaccines can be seen here:
References for Contraindication in Vaccines Related to Down Syndrome
Merck insert (pg. 4)
Live attenuated vaccines: avoid use in those who are clinically immunosuppressed
World Health Organization
Information on Covid19
On behalf of all citizens with Down Syndrome, a copy of this letter will be forwarded to multiple state and federal regulatory agencies and media outlets to open this discussion wider and to inspire more research. It will also be available in the public domain for families of people with Down syndrome for educational purposes, including any response from you to this request.
(or lack thereof) @ jasonkrug.org
Nothing "routine" about it